From the Back Cover
Steven Silbiger’s international bestseller, The Ten-Day MBA, has already helped thousands master the skills taught at America’s top-ten business schools—and at a fraction of the time and staggering cost that acquiring an MBA typically demands. This newly revised fourth edition contains the most up-to-date information available for understanding the intricacies of today’s complex global business world. Distilling the material contained in most popular business courses presently offered at Harvard, Stanford, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Chicago, Northwestern, and the University of Virginia—including leadership, corporate ethics and compliance, financial planning, real estate, and all the latest topics—this invaluable volume will teach you how to:
- Read and understand financial statements
- Draft and adopt effective and comprehensive marketing plans
- Comprehend accounting rules and methods
- Manage your relationship with your boss
- Develop corporate strategies
- Understand the present value concept
- Use quantitative techniques to evaluate projects
- Value stock, bond, and option investments
- Interpret the language of business law
- Master the most-used MBA jargon . . . and more
The information, the expertise, and the confidence you need for success are all in the pages of this remarkable book—at the rate of one easy-to-follow chapter per day.
About the Author
Steven Silbiger, MBA, CPA, is a senior director of marketing at Plymouth Direct with a gift for communicating sophisticated financial and business issues in the clearest manner possible. More than 400,000 copies of his acclaimed book The Ten-Day MBA have already been sold. A top-ten graduate of the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia, Silbiger lives in Philadelphia with his family.